EMC HYCAL on-line hydrogen detector
Hydrogen meter characteristics:
Remote control The Ethernet port enables remote control
Fast and efficient initial temperature reading <5 minutes (typical), after which response time <5
Traceability continuous measurement, data in real time continuous storage
Calibration Convenient on-site calibration service
Economical to measure 100 or 20 hours of cumulative use
Plug and play without assembly. Simple and easy to use, same as standard thermocouples.
Matt's new agent of British Hycal hydrogen meter, advantages:
1) Light weight only 9.2kg, good portability;
2) Wide application range: with thermocouple, the length of the probe rod can be increased to 2m or longer according to customer requirements, which can be used in pressure furnace and degassing process;
3) Powered by the battery, get rid of the range limit brought by the wire and the risk of the wire being burned by aluminum liquid, can be taken to any occasion;
4) The measurement time is greatly shortened: 2s can react, and the measurement results can be obtained within 5 minutes;
5) High accuracy: measurement error <0.01ml/100g;
6) Low measurement cost: each measurement cost of 2 to 5 US dollars, one third of the ordinary hydrogen meter;
7) Remote control: The application of MODBUS TCP technology, can remotely control the probe, the probe can be remote control away from the host into the aluminum melt, safety is greatly increased;
8) Calibrable: Probe accuracy can be tested using calibrated gases (e.g. Argon/nitrogen) during system measurement;
9) There are supporting special hydrogen measurement software, with multiple language instructions, simple operation, the results can be stored, uploaded and downloaded;
10) There is an automatic system diagnosis function, when the problem automatically prompts the operator.
Please contact us for more information.